Filter Products for each Zone, Product Availability, Product Scheduling
Feature Definition: “How to filter products; how to change product availability.”
Benefits: Control which products can be ordered from each zone.
- Decide which products belong where, and tag accordingly under the "Product Catalog". For more information on setting tags - please see tagging.
- This article is for how to set filters on product tags that are already created.
- Filtering draft beers off the takeout menu.
- Limit access to specialty priced items such as Happy Hour for Dine-In only.
- In the manager dashboard click "Zones"
- Select the Zone group containing the zone you wish to set your filter.
- Click the filter icon.
(1) Filters set for each zone will allow 3 settings to choose from:
- All - every product in the product catalog that is enabled
- Include only - every product applying to the selected tag (fig 2)
- Exclude only - every product EXCEPT the selected tag (fig 2)
(2) Select applicable tags - these will automatically populate when set from the Product Catalog.
(3) Save / Reset
- Each Zone with filter settings applies to all spots within the Zone. If you wish for a specific spot in a zone to have different rules applied please see our spot management article.
- There are several different ways to use tags
- See Order Rules