Menus allow you to pull in your products and categories created within the product catalog into individual concise menus. Remember, all products must be created and edited within the Product Catalog.
Navigate to your Manager Dashboard, then press Menus > + Create Menu
- Name: Input the name of the menu
- Short Name: This will automatically appear on the POS (EX: The menus name is Draft Beers but you make the short name Draft for ease of navigation)
- Searchable: Hides this menu from any user selection. The menu may only be accessed by scanning a code or using a direct link. Searchable on allows guests to navigate to the menu from the landing page. Searchable off keeps your menu accessible only by scanning a QR or clicking on a direct link. In most cases, searchable should always be enabled on.
- Display Mode: This setting controls the menu layout. Standard view is the best option. This view will show pictures of products as well as the descriptors for seamless guest ordering.
- Menu Header and Menu Footer: Input announcements, hours of operations, and consumer warnings.
- Start and End Ordering Date: The ordering date is the time frame in which the guest can order from the menu. If not set, a guest can begin an order any time.
- Start and End Start Schedulable Date: The schedulable date is when the guest can pick-up their order.
Once you have finished filling out this information, click into the menu to finish the menu creating process.
- Schedule allows you to adjust when the menu is available for guests to view and order from
- Attach Image to display an image for your menu on the landing page
- Filters and Tagging allows you to include or exclude items that are tagged in your product catalog.
- Example: Create a tag called "Bottle Beer" and tag all of your beer bottles
- Open Menu is a quick and easy way to access your menu for testing/viewing. Pro tip: Keep your menu with searchable set to "No" until you are done, and access from here.
- Menu: Allows you to edit all information already inputted.
- Categories: You will pull in categories that have already been created within the Product Catalog.
- Zones: The Zones header lets you choose where to have your menu available. The menu will adopt the settings of each zone that it is placed in.
- Segments allows you to have this menu be accessible to only a certain group of people.