Can I create discount codes?
Unfortunately, no, however, to create a one-time redeemable discount to send out to specific guests, please click here.
Why won't my discount / coupon / fee work?
- Make sure the order rule is toggled ON
- On the order rule please temporarily remove any scheduled date or time restriction
- Discounts, coupons, and fees appear at the end of the ordering flow upon check-out, please place a test order to double-check it does not appear - make sure you choose the correct zone, add any products required, and fulfill any order minimum if set
- Click on order rules, then in the top right corner click on the 1/9 button. Please move the order rule you are testing to the top top of the page.
- Make sure there are no redundancies
- If the order rule is associated with a specific product, please make sure to add this item to your cart when testing. Please double-check in the product catalog that the product has the same tag used in the order rule.
Can my coupon work across open tabs?
Not yet! For example, if you created a BOGO coupon and for example, a guest only ordered one beer in their initial order, the discount would not apply to the beer they order in their second order. The guest must place an order for two beers in their initial order, if they'd like to redeem the discount.
For further questions, please reach out to support